free software promotion and local status

Bernhard E. Reiter bernhard at fsfe.org
Mon May 6 08:04:07 UTC 2019

Hi Paul,
thanks for sharing your experiences!

Helping others to understand Free Software is an ongoing task
and it needs wit and patience. :)

That is https://www.digitalunite.com/ I guess.

> They work on a set curriculum on how to use digital kit, use the
> Internet, use e-mail, social media etc,  and this is set by people above
> them and funded by government.

One of the next step can be to find out who has an influence
about what is taught and then start reasoning with them.
(There is quite a bit of evidence that teaching skill with and for Free
Software products is better. Maybe some of this can be used to argu the
point.)

Best Regards,
Bernhard

--
FSFE -- Founding Member     Support our work for Free Software:
blogs.fsfe.org/bernhard     https://fsfe.org/donate | contribute