Request for Clarifications

Paul Schaub vanitasvitae at fsfe.org
Fri May 3 21:30:58 UTC 2019

Hello list,

as probably most of us I'm trying to get a clear picture of what
happened and why. On my quest to find answers, and to grasp the
situation as close to truth as possible, I have some questions to
officials of the FSFE.

For a start, are the allegations of "censorship" regarding the blog and
newsletters written by Daniel Pocock true? I dislike the word
censorship, as I can see valid reasons for moderation. Still, is it
true, that Pococks work in the FSFE is being "moderated" and if so,
based on what reasons?

How much moderation is happening on at the FSFE lists?

I want to be clear that I don't want to blame anyone, just understand
the situation.

Happy Hacking!