Is there any hope for FSFE?

Besnik Bleta besnik at programeshqip.org
Fri May 3 11:48:26 UTC 2019

On Fri, 03 May 2019 06:35:17 -0400
Florian Snow <floriansnow at fsfe.org> wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> I think such a massive violation of privacy and attacking
> & manipulating our infrastructure is not just a mess to be cleaned
> up, it requires the proper legal response as well.

So nobody ever try to raise censorship issues about your e.V., right?

So rather than spending donation money for the real advancement
of Free Software, we give the money to lawyers who "helped" us
"safeguard" Free Software through Copyright Directive, right?

Going in such direction would be a shame for FSFE and a great help to
the witch-hunting clan within it towards completely sterilizing FSFE.

Regards,
Besnik