Hijacking attempt by Daniel Pocock

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Fri May 3 09:43:19 UTC 2019

On 03.05.19 10:08, Christian Kalkhoff wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Am Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2019, 09:43:44 CEST schrieb Michael Kesper:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> It seems that former fellowship representative Daniel Pocock has
>> a) set up a mailing list discussion at lists.fsfellowship.eu
>
> It seems to me, that either the list is broken by now or got switched to
> moderated. I sent there a mail, that never got delivered (to me at least). On
> the other side, there were mails, that came through.

this is already the third email by three different persons that I am aware of
that is not delivered on discussion at lists.fsfellowship.eu.

and then quoting Daniel again:

	"I'd like to focus on one simple and constructive issue: how can
	fellows and the rest of the free software community move to a
	censorship-free way of working?"

that looks like an epic fail to me...

Best,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Programme Manager, Communication | FSFE