[Attention] Do not follow to unsubscribe (was: Hijacking attempt by Daniel Pocock)

Christian Imhorst christian.imhorst at fsfe.org
Fri May 3 06:00:41 UTC 2019

Hello Erik,

Am 02.05.2019 12:59 schrieb Erik Albers:
> We will stop this attack as soon as possible and discuss the case with
> legal
> experts to take action accordingly.

can you please tell us what do you want to achieve or what's the result
of the discussion with legal experts?

It's not okay what Daniel did and hijacking our maillinglist is a no-go.
I hope he will clean up the mess asap. But the FSFE should take care and
help the community to evolve. What we really shouldn't do is to take
each other to court or to threaten with lawyers.

Regards,
Christian