No subject

Thu Mar 28 10:00:40 UTC 2019

people are unaware, of what consequences their decisions are imposing.

E.g: The software patent law: Switzerland was in favour of it... and
as soon as we seen it a lug startet to make a pedition... in the end
Switzerland did not cast a vote. So we consider this a partial victory.

IMHO_ON
The real question is as to how we let the FSFe gain so much
weight, that it is considered an important source of information /
opinion by the governments and politicians of these lands.
IMHO_OFF

What do you think?

-Philipp Wollschlegel