recommendations for a mini laptop

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Fri Jun 21 15:17:38 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I am looking for a tiny laptop in a size of 9 or 10 inch that runs GNU/Linux
and that I can easily take with me on my backpacking vacations. Battery power
is a more important feature for me than computational power. I will basically
use it for writing text and mails and browsing the web. Ok, if I can run GIMP
that would be nice, but not necessary.

If you know of a company that sells such a laptop with GNU/Linux pre-installed
I would consider to support them. Else, I will install it by myself.

Thanks for any recommendations,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Programme Manager, Communication | FSFE