recommendations for a mini laptop

Michel Roche listes.pichel at free.fr
Tue Jul 16 15:07:25 UTC 2019

Hello,
I've used to be quite fan of eeePcs but in the long run they appeared to
be not powerfull enough, even for basic usage with lighweight desktops
(lxde is he limit).

Finally I prefer getting old X200 or X2[2-4]0 Thinkpads, maybe a little
bigger, slightly more expensive, but way more usable in the long run,
even on holidays. And top of all they are quite tough for travelling,
and finding spare parts is not that difficult.

So, while hey aren't totally free hardware, since it's really well
supported on linux based distros that's the type of hardware I would
recommend.

Michel Roche