about "I love Free Software" Day 2019

Galia Mancheva galia at fsfe.org
Wed Jan 30 15:01:12 UTC 2019

Dear FSFE Community,

As February 14th, most commonly known as the "I love Free Software" Day
is around the corner, I am contacting you with a warm invitation to
participate in the online and/or offline promotion of the day.

As in previous editions, the campaign foresees spreading the visuals and
graphics of the "I love Free Software" Day initiative (which will also
include pictures & videos when possible) on various social media
platforms, websites, blogs, and etc.

The offline campaign envisages spreading the word by giving away
stickers, balloons, sending postcards and taking photos of the Free
Software fans with versions of the slogan, which will also be involved
in the online outreach. Additionally, some Free Software supporters will
hold a short talk/presentation about the benefits of software freedom in
front of students in a few tech oriented universities.

In case, you would be able to find time to share and spread the love for
Free Software locally, or why not even globally, online and/or offline,
please send me an email back. I will make sure you receive a supporter
package with materials and coordinate possible further actions with you.

Kind Regards,

Galia

--
Galia Mancheva- Project Manager