Looking for a job as a full stack developer

Full Stack fullstack at gmx.de
Sun Jan 13 13:50:25 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I am currently looking for a new job as a full stack web developer.
Preferred open source based; or at least open source friendly.

If anyone offers such a job, please contact me.
You're also welcome, if you know an open position somewhere.

My wishes for my next job
* Work with free software or development of free software
* Free choice of my technical working environment
* Fair and flexible working times
* open company/organization culture with a respectful treatment of everyone

What I offer:
* Master degree with major subjects Web, Databases and Software Engineering
* ~10 years professional experience
* Front end: JavaScript (ES6+), TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3+
    Frameworks and tools, among others: VueJS, Angular, Ionic (Hybrid
Apps), Mocha, Jasmine, Webpack, Websockets, Babel, Scss, Less
* Backend: PHP, NodeJS
    Frameworks and tools, among others: Laravel, Zend, Express, PHPUnit,
Behat
* Experiences in implementing tests and CI systems
* Experiences in contributing to open source projects

I am currently located in mid-west Germany. A relocation may be
possible, depending on the job.

I can send you further information if you contact me.
I am happy about every message :)

Best regards
The one, looking for a job