Anyone at BalCCon?

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Fri Aug 9 15:32:58 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Does anyone of you consider going to BalCCon, a conference about Free
Software and IT security in Novi Sad, Serbia? It's going to take place
on 13-15 September.

  https://2k19.balccon.org

This will be the second time I will attend, and I liked its cosy style
and friendly audience. There also is an area for groups and projects to
present themselves. I thought about offering an FSFE space but would
love to share this joy and responsibility with other Free Software
enthusiasts.

So, anyone in? :)

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl