FSFE and censorship - not true?

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Sun Sep 16 15:22:08 UTC 2018

On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 09:11:12AM +0200, Reinhard Müller wrote:
> Am 2018-09-14 um 17:18 schrieb Andreas Nilsson:
>> The sole reason for moderation is to calm a discussion down and the
>> abuse of moderation will be to kill a discussion off.

> If the intent of the moderators was to kill the discussion off,
> wouldn't it be illogical to let the messages through which claim
> that censorship happens? :-)

<don't take that seriously>
You are obviously not used to conspiracy theories. Letting this
message through was to make people believe there is no abuse of
moderation, since the claims of censorship are in well-publicised
blogs anyway.
</don't take that seriously>

> FWIW, I am happy that the moderation happens here, since I was already
> very close to unsubscribing from this list, of which I have been a
> member for more than a century.

A decade maybe? Or since last century, but not "for more than a
century"?

--
Lionel