Talos II (FSF RYF candidate)

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Sat Sep 15 07:25:41 UTC 2018

Would any of the boosts in sales be also attributed to the current intel
security issues, spectre, meltdown and more recent problems that affect
intel architecture.   I would assume that power9 does not suffer from
similar problems,  (not that we should be complacent) so this combined
with freedom and open hardware is welcome.

Paul