improving the tone of discussion in FSFE

Bernhard E. Reiter bernhard at fsfe.org
Wed Sep 12 13:05:42 UTC 2018

Hi Stefan,

Am Mittwoch 12 September 2018 09:46:06 schrieb Stefan Uygur:
> Then maybe it is time for you to step aside if I may?

this is good advise, I will from now on refrain from responding to you or
Daniel about the repeating topics of this thread, because

a) I do not think it is necessary to repeat things I (and many others) have
   explained several times.

b) From observing the exchange between us I do not think I can do much
   more to make myself understood or learn more about your position.

Best Regards,
Bernhard

--
FSFE -- Founding Member     Support our work for Free Software:
blogs.fsfe.org/bernhard     https://fsfe.org/donate | contribute