improving the tone of discussion in FSFE

Matthias Hager matthias.hager at zoho.eu
Tue Sep 11 14:44:36 UTC 2018

---- On Mon, 10 Sep 2018 20:08:23 +0200 Daniel Pocock <daniel at pocock.pro> wrote ---- The way that Matthias has used my first name in the minutes[1] of the previous GA meeting. Normally the full name of the person proposing a motion is presented in a regular font and placed under the motion, but I feel that putting my first name in the titles is intended to attract vilification. The minutes look unprofessional and bring the +1, looking at those minutes makes me cringe more than reading some of the emails here Thanks for helping us see where this trouble comes from