FSFE infrastructure is no place for personal attacks

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Thu Sep 6 09:37:14 UTC 2018

Dear lukerogers,

your message is offensive and a personal attack to another list-subscriber. In
my function I shall protect other community members and list-subscribers in a
way that they can feel at ease without fearing any form of attack, reprisal or
harassment. I am not going into more detail here, you already received a
private message with more information about the further procedure. I only post
this message to the list, so people know that we care.

Best regards,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Communication & Community Coordinator | FSFE