Silent majority (was: supporting our fellowship representative)

Ben Oliver ben at bfoliver.com
Thu Sep 6 08:02:41 UTC 2018

On 18-09-06 07:25:12, bzg at gnu.org wrote:
>In any case, please keep in mind that some readers may be completely
>lost and partially fed up with the spectacle.
>
>Thanks,
>
>-- Bastien

Could not agree more.

I became a supporter back in June, I joined the list at roughly the same
time. Since then, all I have seen are hundreds and hundreds of emails
arguing about internal politics.

It's exhausting, and makes it seem that the fsfe does little more than
talk about itself.

I'm sorry that you are having an internal conflict, but it really seems
like you need to sort it in person - email appears to be failing you in
this case.