Silent majority

Timothy Pearson tpearson at raptorengineering.com
Thu Sep 6 06:51:56 UTC 2018

On 09/06/2018 12:25 AM, bzg at gnu.org wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I don't know nothing about what's been talked about in this thread.
>
> This is just a reminder that there are probably many subscribers like
> me who don't have a clue of what is at stake here.
>
> Perhaps you should gather in a field, organize a tournament and come
> back when someone wins -- or have a good discussion somewhere IRL?
>
> In any case, please keep in mind that some readers may be completely
> lost and partially fed up with the spectacle.
>
> Thanks,

You can even have a tournament with libre software if desired:

https://www.xonotic.org/faq/#how-do-i-start-a-server

Last man standing gets control of the organization?

All jesting aside, I'm also tired of seeing this flood of internal
politics and bickering.  It makes the entire FSFe and membership look bad.

--
Timothy Pearson
Raptor Engineering