Silent majority (was: supporting our fellowship representative)

bzg at gnu.org bzg at gnu.org
Thu Sep 6 05:25:12 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I don't know nothing about what's been talked about in this thread.

This is just a reminder that there are probably many subscribers like
me who don't have a clue of what is at stake here.

Perhaps you should gather in a field, organize a tournament and come
back when someone wins -- or have a good discussion somewhere IRL?

In any case, please keep in mind that some readers may be completely
lost and partially fed up with the spectacle.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien