Daniel on discussion@ (Re: what makes a good president and chairperson?)

Andreas Nilsson emitter at hush.com
Thu Sep 6 05:13:15 UTC 2018

Hi Stefan.

I couldn't help but notice the nature of how disappointed you seem to
be at Bernhard. I don't know what Bernhard has done in the past days
that this debate might have taken place but I do know that stating a
view on a doing that hasn't been done is wrongful.

What has Bernhard done to be put to shame and go away in your thinking?

Kind regards,
Andreas