using abuse to avoid serious issues on discussion@

bernhard at fsfe.org bernhard at fsfe.org
Wed Sep 5 21:24:13 UTC 2018

Hi Daniel,

Am Mittwoch, 5. September 2018, 20:21:08 CEST schrieb Daniel Pocock:
> A private message sent to the GA list just yesterday contradicts what
> you said.

I don't think it does.  I've tried to explain internally and externally to you
why I see your behaviour as damaging to FSFE . And I've asked you to leave
FSFE for the better.

> What is really sinister about your attack on me

My point is not about attacking you, but about getting back to a situation
where me and others that want to do work towards furthering Free Software can
do so. Which to me means working without you. There is no point around it that
your style and way of working is incompatible with what I believe can work
within FSFE. This is about us and a line we need to draw. I've tried much to
explain it to you, as I believe that everybody needs to be given a fair chance
to understand. I am sorry to read that it is not helpful for you, thus I'll
stop explaining and will most likely ignore most of your posts from now on.

Best Regards,
Bernhard