using abuse to avoid serious issues on discussion@ (Re: what makes a good president and chairperson?)

Florian Snow floriansnow at fsfe.org
Wed Sep 5 19:43:06 UTC 2018

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Pocock <daniel at pocock.pro> writes:
> A private message sent to the GA list just yesterday contradicts what
> you said.

I am sorry, but I have no idea what you are trying to say.

> Would you like to republish all the GA mails in public or
> would you prefer to simply acknowledge you were wrong and withdraw
> everything you said?

I am sorry, but still no clue.  Either way, I know at least some of
Bernhard's comments to be true, so if one were wrong, why would he
withdraw everything said?  By the way, you repeatedly make statements
here that you must at least by now know are not true, so please apply
the same standard to yourself.

> Matthias was linking your concerns about "identity abuse" to the FSF /
> FSFE question.  It is extraordinary to see how far people will go to
> avoid questions about that, you went into this horrible and unjustified
> tirade against me, makes me feel like I took a bullet for RMS.

The FSF and the FSFE are sister organizations and I see no actual
identity abuse there.  I am not sure which question people are avoiding
there and I have no idea which figurative bullet you are taking about.

Happy hacking!
Florian