using abuse to avoid serious issues on discussion@ (Re: what makes a good president and chairperson?)

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Wed Sep 5 18:21:08 UTC 2018

Bernhard,

A private message sent to the GA list just yesterday contradicts what
you said.  Would you like to republish all the GA mails in public or
would you prefer to simply acknowledge you were wrong and withdraw
everything you said?

What is really sinister about your attack on me is that you weren't even
replying to something I said and the strong point in Matthias H's
message was not about me at all.

Matthias was linking your concerns about "identity abuse" to the FSF /
FSFE question.  It is extraordinary to see how far people will go to
avoid questions about that, you went into this horrible and unjustified
tirade against me, makes me feel like I took a bullet for RMS.

Regards,

Daniel

FSFE Fellowship Representative