Bernhard lectures on discussion@ (Re: what makes a good president and chairperson?)

Matthias Hager matthias.hager at zoho.eu
Wed Sep 5 12:16:15 UTC 2018

My connection with Daniel?  He is our representative, long live our representative Looks like you are trying to whip up another excuse to send our rep back to us in a body bag and evade answering serious questions funny FSFE accusing people of trolling and identity abuse, maybe the whole organization should be disbanded, the FSFE raison d'etre could  be trolling the FSF? Sent using Zoho Mail ---- On Wed, 05 Sep 2018 12:20:32 +0200 Bernhard E. Reiter <bernhard at fsfe.org> wrote ---- Paul, Am Mittwoch 05 September 2018 11:47:54 schrieb Paul Boddie: > Although we should always be cautious about whether people are who they > claim to be on the Internet, we should also exercise restraint in accusing > people of not being who they might say they are. Otherwise, we risk denying > someone their voice and ultimately their identity, which is a very > undesirable outcome indeed. this I agree to, sorry if my email was too direct and could be interpreted as accusation itself. My intention was more to create an opportunity to clarify this. As also written in my other mail, currently I am not aware of identify abuse on this mailinglist. Regards, Bernhard -- FSFE -- Founding Member Support our work for Free Software: blogs.fsfe.org/bernhard https://fsfe.org/donate | contribute _______________________________________________ Discussion mailing list Discussion at lists.fsfe.org https://lists.fsfe.org/mailman/listinfo/discussion This mailing list is covered by the FSFE's Code of Conduct. All participants are kindly asked to be excellent to each other: https://fsfe.org/about/codeofconduct