what makes a good president and chairperson?

Bernhard E. Reiter bernhard at fsfe.org
Wed Sep 5 10:26:23 UTC 2018

Hi Stefan,

Am Dienstag 04 September 2018 13:07:28 schrieb Stefan Uygur:
> This is becoming really noisy now, l have asked clearly to stop this debate
> that is running on different threads and let the main representative to
> feedback and respond to issues raised. Not accusations but issues.
> Apparently you ignored that email.

initially I could not see it on the mailinglist. (Due to my mail setup, which
is now improved.) Sorry for not responding. Let me respond here to your main
point:

It is also my expectation that FSFE will officially respond. I believe
Matthias will do this sooner or later, after having spoken the relevant FSFE
teams.

However I do not necessarily think he has to respond quickly, especially not
if he feels that all important points have already been raised by others on
the list. (Otherwise it would come down to a possible denial of service
method: just call the president and he has to personally respond.)

Best Regards,
Bernhard

--
FSFE -- Founding Member     Support our work for Free Software:
blogs.fsfe.org/bernhard     https://fsfe.org/donate | contribute