Daniel on discussion@ (Re: what makes a good president and chairperson?)

Bernhard E. Reiter bernhard at fsfe.org
Wed Sep 5 10:20:32 UTC 2018

Paul,

Am Mittwoch 05 September 2018 11:47:54 schrieb Paul Boddie:
> Although we should always be cautious about whether people are who they
> claim to be on the Internet, we should also exercise restraint in accusing
> people of not being who they might say they are. Otherwise, we risk denying
> someone their voice and ultimately their identity, which is a very
> undesirable outcome indeed.

this I agree to, sorry if my email was too direct and could be interpreted
as accusation itself. My intention was more to create an opportunity to
clarify this. As also written in my other mail, currently I am not aware of
identify abuse on this mailinglist.

Regards,
Bernhard

--
FSFE -- Founding Member     Support our work for Free Software:
blogs.fsfe.org/bernhard     https://fsfe.org/donate | contribute