Constructive measures to help people communicate freely

Andreas Nilsson an at bahnhof.se
Mon Mar 26 06:14:23 UTC 2018

Hi.

I think this is an important topic. I do not know much about what you
call "social media", I would prefer to have a personal site where I
post the data I want the public to see. I use Facebook almost solely
for instant messaging with close friends, so speaking of IM what tools
are there for this kind of communication? I didn't see you bring
anything up about that.

There is also conference communication and phones, also important topic
to bring up I think.

I for example do not have a mobile phone, but I do have an IP based
phone and I am not particularly fond of calling without the option to
encrypt the dialog.

Ani