Re: Mozilla: "We’re taking a break from Facebook"

Jonke Suhr suhrj at fsfe.org
Sun Mar 25 08:54:31 UTC 2018

Thank you for your thoughtful replay, Florian :) I agree with your
assessment of Mozilla's motives. Under the premises you described, I
guess personally I'm fine with FSFE keeping the profile. I guess my
point was, if FSFE wanted to delete (or "pause") their profile, now
would have been a good opportunity (because we just found out about a
massive data breach).