Call for Participation: FSFE track during LSM/RMLL 2018 in Strasbourg

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Fri Mar 23 13:47:30 UTC 2018

Hi all,

This is to let you know that the Call for Participation for the FSFE's
dedicated track during RMLL/LSM 2018 in Strasbourg, France, has opened.
We are looking forward to interesting presentations, workshop proposals,
and your participation in France's largest Free Software event.

Please read more about the CfP and the programme in our dedicated news
item: <https://fsfe.org/news/2018/news-20180322-01.html>

If you have any questions regarding the conference, please write them to
contact at fsfe.org so we don't miss them.

Looking forward to meet you in Strasbourg!

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Program Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and further information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl