Re: Mozilla: "We’re taking a break from Facebook"

psutton zleap at zleap.net
Fri Mar 23 10:12:14 UTC 2018

Or like the Eagles said about Hotel California

'you can check out any time you like,  but you can never leave,'

try and leave facebook and it nags you and you're made to feel guilty
you have left.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net

Torbay Tech Jam - 2nd Saturday of the Month at Paignton Library