Public Money Public Code: a good policy for FSFE and other non-profits?

Reinhard Müller reinhard at fsfe.org
Fri Jun 15 14:45:21 UTC 2018

Am 2018-06-15 um 12:12 schrieb Daniel Pocock:
>> No proprietary software runs on any of FSFE's servers in userspace, and
>> of course all software developed by FSFE staff or by contractors paid by
>> FSFE is free software.
>>
> So what is Jonas referring to in his blog[1]?

I don't know whether he refers to a specific case at all. I read his
blog post as a general consideration, and I can't find any mention of
FSFE in there.

If you want to know what he refers to, did you consider asking him?

I hope you don't want to tell us that this blog post is the foundation
on which you base your complains that FSFE uses proprieatary software??

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Müller * Financial Team
Free Software Foundation Europe