the questions you really want FSFE to answer

Florian Snow floriansnow at fsfe.org
Thu Jun 14 19:58:15 UTC 2018

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Pocock <daniel at pocock.pro> writes:
> As the last[1] man standing for democracy in FSFE

Perhaps this is meant as a joke, but you usually do not make that clear
in your writing, so I am assuming it is serious.  This is an incredibly
insulting statement to many people within the FSFE.  You are supposed to
also represent FSFE Supporters like me and others who you insult on a
regular basis.  I appreciate how seriously you take your responsibility
as a representative, but with your current communication style I have to
say you do not represent me because I stand for civil communication, not
for insults and attacks.

Happy hacking!
Florian