the questions you really want FSFE to answer

Federico klez Culloca klez at mes3hacklab.org
Thu Jun 14 19:39:24 UTC 2018

Just so you know that I care and that your email wasn't sent to /dev/null, I would say that the questions you already asked are those that I, too, would like to see answered (but never thought to ask, to be honest).

Keep up the good work :)

--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail. Perdonate la brevità.