transparency about the fellowship

Florian Snow floriansnow at fsfe.org
Tue Jul 10 13:21:52 UTC 2018

Hi everyone!

Am 10. Juli 2018 09:19:27 MESZ schrieb Michael Kesper <mkesper at fsfe.org>:
>If you make your last will with a (for you, at least) substantial
>amount of money I bet you know who you want to support EXACTLY.

I would like to add something here: I take the "you" in this sentence as an impersonal "you". That means I understand it as " If somebody makes their last will with a (for that person, at least) substantial amount of money I bet they know who they want to support EXACTLY." The impersonal use of "you" is very common in English.

Happy hacking!
Florian