minutes from Extraordinary General Meeting on 26 May 2018?

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Sat Jul 7 10:58:13 UTC 2018

Hello Daniel,

* Daniel Pocock [2018-07-06 22:56 +0200]:
> Can you please make sure the minutes of the EGM are available on the
> minutes page[1] of the web site?
>
> Some people have asked questions about this and I think it is important
> that people have this information available at the community meeting.

Already at RMLL, but I just uploaded the minutes and added the links on
the corresponding page: https://fsfe.org/about/legal/legal.en.html so
everybody has access to the information.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290