forums, mailing lists and other tools

Andreas Nilsson an at bahnhof.se
Sun Jan 28 12:00:18 UTC 2018

Hello.

I would object to this, in all of the three social stages you are
saying would not fit without a cellular phone (I assume the pocket pc
is a pun).
Speaking from experience, I do just fine with a job, friends and
girlfriend and I do not possess a functional cellular phone that I have
available.
My point is, you are seriously pulling the curtain over your own eyes
if you think technology have anything to do with being able to
socialize, it does not, period.

Regarding public transportation, museums, theatres and so on I disagree
with you that a payment for using such services is legally bound to
possessing a computer. You can do the payment just fine with a card or
cash.

Just my two cents.

Andreas