free/open technology for home heating systems

David Rabel david.rabel at gmx.de
Mon Jan 22 11:59:59 UTC 2018

Hi Daniel,

I'm not sure if I understand perfectly what you are looking for.

I know there is (was?) a group called osdomotics, mainly from austria,
aiming to push forward home automation solutions built on free/open
technology. http://osdwiki.open-entry.com/doku.php/:en:start

We built a heating control based on free components, you may want to
have a look at it: https://noresoft.com/heating_control_en.html
Unfortunately it never got further than that prototype.

Yours
  David