forums, mailing lists and other tools

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Mon Jan 22 07:53:27 UTC 2018

While there has been a lot of discussion with a focus on Discourse's use
of JavaScript, I'd really like to hear feedback from other community
members about the high-level issues, such as those raised in my reply below.

One of the original suggestions was to have a series of face-to-face
discussions about this - maybe that could happen at FOSDEM or Kamailio
World[2], Berlin, in May, where there will be a lot of real-time
communication developers present, it is close to FSFE's office[3] and
just before MiniDebConf Hamburg[4]?

On a side note, would anybody like to volunteer for an FSFE booth or
talk at either of those events?  Kamailio World CFP closes 10 February.

2. https://www.kamailioworld.com/k06/
3. https://fsfe.org/contact/contact.en.html
4. https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2018/MiniDebConfHamburg