forums, mailing lists and other tools

White_Rabbit bruno at tracciabi.li
Sat Jan 20 08:09:51 UTC 2018

Il 19 gennaio 2018 15:49:43 CET, Stephane Ascoet <stephane.ascoet at univ-paris1.fr> ha scritto:
>[...]
>
>Except that these are linked to almost every Website and we can't do
>some activities and have a full social life if we refuse them.

I wouldn't call "full" a social life which cannot be lived without proprietary platforms. Maybe "fully controlled" could be a better description ;)
OT I'd never ask somebody to stop using proprietary platforms, but I'm not going to use them myself. I just demand people to respect my right to not use them. I'm afraid this might constitute spam, but people don't really have problems reaching me by using phone calls, sms, email, XMPP (conversations.im) or "matrix" (riot.im).