forums, mailing lists and other tools

Stephane Ascoet stephane.ascoet at univ-paris1.fr
Fri Jan 19 10:49:32 UTC 2018

Le 19/01/2018 à 11:21, Carsten Agger a écrit :
> I think that our different viewpoints may be due to the fact that, as a
> web developer, I normally don't think of web sites as places to find
> information, but as programs. This program may, of course, be a CMS like
> Drupal or Plone, and in that case, no JavaScript is actually needed
> (even though the Plone guys are currently building a new JS-only
> interface called Pastanaga which is also a user experience project).

Hi, this is the problem. HTTP has been devoyed. Another technology
should have been invented to create networked applications over Internet.

And Javascript is a real pain: I can't accept that we need now computers
more powerful to display some basic informations than games of several
years ago. And we don't have the choice. I don't know how I will be able
to keep on living in this society.

--
Sincerely, Stephane Ascoet