forums, mailing lists and other tools

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno at hyperbola.info
Tue Jan 16 15:29:25 UTC 2018

I don't know if packaging the JS into Debian would be enough. If I
recall correctly, Discourse depends on client-side JS, so the issues are
more immediate in the client-side where the client is the one more
vulnerable.

There are other things that I didn't have time nor knowledge to check
yet, like if Discourse has progressive enhancement.