forums, mailing lists and other tools

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Tue Jan 16 12:57:11 UTC 2018

# Daniel Pocock [2018-01-16 13:43 +0100]:
>> Discourse is somewhat overwork as we would have to patch various parts
>> of it to either remove JS or free/libreate it.
>
> Would packaging the Discourse JavaScript into Debian satisfy those concerns?
>
> Is there enough interest in this topic to start building a wiki page
> about it?

I want to highlight that some volunteers are already experimenting with
a Discourse instance for FSFE, mainly Nikos IIRC (in Cc). Please join
them if you want to support them in their work.

  https://git.fsfe.org/fsfe-system-hackers/community

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Program Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and further information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl