34C3

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno at hyperbola.info
Fri Jan 12 11:13:51 UTC 2018

Yet again we see this confusion... FSF also receives donations from
Google. I don't know about the organizational status of FSFE, but in the
case of FSF: it's *impossible* for a 501(c)(3) charity organization like
the FSF to continue working if they ever decide to favor every action or
product of a specific person/organization even in cases where such
aren't in favor with their goals. In contrast, donations from
for-profits are what makes most of the income for most organizations (I
don't know about the FSF, but I think that in their "About" pages you
can see references about such subjects).

My suggestion: investigate the status of FSFE and the detailed
requirements *both* for organizations that act as donors and for the
receiving organization.