Let us know your favorite Free Software event in 2018 (and all the others : )

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Wed Feb 21 10:19:40 UTC 2018

Hi all,

to help us organise throughout the year, in a first step I am collecting all
kinds of Free Software and Open Source related events that are happening in
Europe in 2018.

If you have an event right now in your mind that someone (maybe you?) from the
FSFE should attend / be aware of / take part than please check this pad for a
minute and look if this event is already listed:

https://mypads.framapad.org/mypads/?/mypads/group/fsfe-community-qmsss7ym/pad/view/floss-events-in-europe-2018-bb2lqo75r

Thank you - Merci - Gracias - Спасибо - شكرا - Dankon

FYI: In a next step we will fill our wiki calendar with this information

Best regards,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Communication & Community Coordinator | FSFE