forums, mailing lists and other tools

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno at hyperbola.info
Fri Feb 9 17:09:34 UTC 2018

> I think you're speculating. Please state clearly what parts should be
> patched (it's GPL software!).

I have started a detailed review in [1]. Discourse has a revision
currently approved in the FSD (from 2015, according to the page's
history), but this was long before the JavaScript trap article (and
issues pointed there) came to exist.

Anyways, in [1] there is shown the output of LibreJS in a demo instance
of Discourse. There is also a more detailed evaluation in a posterior
section, but only raw results are there (no cleaning was made so far).

> Well, the good thing with Discourse is that you can use it by email
> when it's properly setup to do so.

I hope it's not one of those no-reply emails. ;)

[1] <https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Talk:Discourse>.