forums, mailing lists and other tools

hellekin how at zoethical.com
Thu Feb 1 10:05:48 UTC 2018

On Thu, Feb 01, 2018 at 07:26:42AM +0100, Florian Snow wrote:

> This may have been mentioned before, but there is a Discourse instance
> at community.fsfe.org.

Hmmm, no there is not, only a broken page. Anyway, if it existed when
I proposed my services last year, nobody mentioned it. If it is more
recent I find it surprising and upsetting that I have to learn it from
the general discussion list. FSFE's community outreach has been, in my
experience, suboptimal -- a cool-down euphemism for catastrophic.

Regards,

==
hk

--
P.S.: Awakening Territories to Life == <https://ps.zoethical.com/> ==
      GPG ID == 4CE6 4F27 9931 0403 A903  E43F 0B14 96B7 E336 03EB ==