who has time for the GA? (was: terminating memberships responsibly)

Bernhard E. Reiter bernhard at fsfe.org
Fri Aug 31 10:06:14 UTC 2018

Hi Stefan,

Am Freitag 31 August 2018 09:59:32 schrieb Stefan Uygur:
> can the legal representative of FSFE
> answer to these questions once for all pls?

it is not that easy, as it is okay to critise us, FSFE,
its president and members in principle and some of the points are raised as
general questions.

Note that several members of the e.V. have raised their voice meanwhile
including Torsten, Reinhard, Mirko and myself. We are a part of the gruip who
legally are responsible in the end for the e.V., though we do not represent
it directly.

Best Regards,
Bernhard

--
FSFE -- Founding Member     Support our work for Free Software:
blogs.fsfe.org/bernhard     https://fsfe.org/donate | contribute