who has time for the GA? (was: terminating memberships responsibly)

Stefan Uygur ostendali at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 07:59:32 UTC 2018

Gentlemen and ladies,
Independently of who is right and who is wrong in this long and annoying
discussion, instead of back and forth, can the legal representative of FSFE
answer to these questions once for all pls?

The legal representative in this case is the president from whom l haven't
seen a simple feedback in these endless threads.

Plsbe lenient and do your duty for the sake of clarity.

I'd appreciate if people stop flaming also because most of these responses
back and forth are non sense to me.

Stefan