supporting our fellowship representative

Michael Kesper mkesper at schokokeks.org
Tue Aug 28 15:32:20 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Am 28. August 2018 15:04:42 MESZ schrieb Joe Awni <joe.awni at gmail.com>:
>As far as I'm concerned, with out elections, my impression is it's a
>staff-office in Berlin that is effectively domain-name-squatting on
>fsfe.org

I don't know how you come to that conclusion.
FSFE existed for years before the supporting campaign called "Fellowship".
For years it also has been critizised as being too intransparent and closed. Real membership was invite-only and restricted to about a dozen people. Nowadays everyone can apply for it.

Best wishes
Michael

P.S.: The loudest voices aren't always the most reasonable ones.