supporting our fellowship representative

Reinhard Müller reinhard at fsfe.org
Tue Aug 28 13:32:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

Am 2018-08-28 um 15:04 schrieb Joe Awni:
> As far as I'm concerned, with out elections, my impression is it's a
> staff-office in Berlin that is effectively domain-name-squatting on
> fsfe.org <http://fsfe.org>.

I guess that you know how offending this is to the numerous volunteers
in FSFE, especially for those not based in Berlin - like, for example,
myself. It does, however, speak for itself that such statements usually
origin from people who have never participated in any of FSFE's activities.

Best,
--
Reinhard Müller * Financial Team
Free Software Foundation Europe